Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Be my everyting

Dear God,

Tomorrow is thanksgiving. As I sit here and reflect back, I lose count of the things you have blessed me with. And I just want you to know that I am so thankful.
It wasn't all fun you know... There were some bumpy roads.  A lot of them at times. There were times were I lost track. I lost track of everything. I didnt know where to turn, and you where nowhere to be found. Didn't really know which direction I'm going anymore. But you carried me home, as you always do.

God, Thank you for bringing Baubak to my life who I love so dearly. Thank you for my family who are truly one of a kind. Thank you for every single one of my friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, and I really don't know what I would have done without them. and ofcourse thank you for Chester who is truly the joy of my life :)

I pray that you never allow us to take your blessings for granted. I pray that you make us believe in your power, that at the end of the day, everything is going to be ok! and I pray that you never let us lose our bond with you, and never feel disconnected. God, I ask you to be my everything. to be my hope, be my strengths, be my voice when I cant talk and my feet when I cant walk. Jesus, be my everything...Happy thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment